Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Value of a Break

Some of you will have noticed that I've been pretty quiet over the last couple of weeks here on the blog. I've been continuing to enjoy a change of pace working out of both Muskoka and Toronto - spending less time online and more time interacting with friends, family, clients and associates in person. They always say that change is as good as a rest -- and it sure has been.

Interestingly, my shift in focus has also led to some really exciting new in-person work with clients. As much as I love the "virtual" work I undertake with teams, organizations and individual professionals, nothing can replace the power and depth of in-person interactions.

I'm really excited about the oncoming fall as I will likely be engaged in some national travel and also some new projects. As well, some of my favorite virtual work and programs will continue, including the 90 Day Biz Success Program - set to launch on September 7th.

The launch of the Virtual Business Brown Bag Lunch last Friday was fantastic - thanks to all who joined me for the call! The next Virtual Business Brown Bag lunch is scheduled for Friday September 14th from 12:00 - 12:45 pm EST. Mark down the date! I'll be posting more information about the topic of September's call in coming days, and as always feel free to bring a friend or associate with you for this Virtual Brown Bag!

What break have you taken this summer? What's been the impact of that in your work? I'd love to hear your comments - as always, please feel free to comment below.

Have a great rest of the weekend,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: