Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Join Me Monday Evening at 8pm (EST) for Powerful Time Management Tips

Every month I hold a free Balance call, dedicated to topics which will enhance your work-life balance, productivity and effectiveness. Several of you may have listened to earlier podcasts from these calls (which can be found at the right hand side of this blog).

This month's call (Monday Aug 27th from 8-9pm EST) is on Powerful Time Management Tips, and I thought that you would be interested in joining me. There is no charge to attend other than your long distance charges.

During Monday's call I will be sharing with you five powerful time management tips, as well as doing some group coaching around the topic. If you are committed to focusing more on your leveraging your time this fall, I hope that you will join me.

To reserve your spot and receive the bridgeline information, please email me at info{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com with Time Management Call in the subject. I will send you out the brigeline information.

I look forward to having you join me on Monday evening!

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

No comments: