|Time Management Wordle - Jennifer Britton, 2014|
- Managers may spend up to 40% of their time in managing email - more than 2.5 or 3 hours a day (hamsterrevolution.com)
- You may face up to 56 interruptions per day (read the article from Wendy Cole in Time)
- Information overwhelm - Today an issue of the New York Times contains more information than the average person was likely to encounter in their lifetime during the 17th century (Elaine Biech, 2007)
- What do you notice?
- Where are you spending the bulk of your time?
- What results are you getting from this? (Consdier the 80/20 rule in this context)
- What changes are needed to support you in maximizing your productivity?
Which of these four areas is priority for you? What resources would you recommend to others?
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of Effective Group Coaching and From One to Many: Best Practices of Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Learn more about our retreat and leadership development offerings and support
Visit our daily tips for teams and team leaders at the Teams 365 blog
As an author Jennifer Britton is known for her thought leadership in the area of group and team coaching. She is also a former leader and team builder who spent the first 13 years of her career working within the United Nations as well as the international aid sector. From Boardroom to jungle, beach and forest to mountains, Jennifer has worked to develop teams and leaders in more than 18 countries, and virtually many more. She founded Potentials Realized in 2004 and focuses on leadership, teamwork and coaching skills training.