Monday, January 12, 2009
90 Day BizSuccess Program Starts Fri. Jan 16th at noon (ET)
Where could your business be in the next 90 days with some focus, tools and accountability? Join me and a handful of other business owners for a 3 month group coaching program which focuses on giving you the tools, structure and focus to take your business from where you are to where you want to be. This program is specifically designed for solopreneurs and service based providers.
The program includes:
7 x 1 hour group coaching calls
36 BizTips delivered into your mailbox 3 times a week for the 90 days
Monthly lazer 1-1 sessions with me
The BizSuccess Manual (sent out as a weekly modules)
During the program you will:
* Create Your Business RoadMap for the year
* Explore your core strengths and abilities as a business person, identifying areas for leverage
* Acquire knowledge of core marketing principles to help you develop a marketing strategy and budget
* Bust through limiting beliefs you hold about your business
* Learn how to leverage partnerships with other business owners
* Investigate how your business can leverage technology to build client base and increase sales through an introduction to blogs, podcasts and other social networking platforms liked LinkedIn and Twitter
You’ll leave each group coaching call with some new ideas, insights and also action steps before we meet next.
We’ll be meeting on Fridays from 12 - 1 pm (Eastern) on Jan 16, 23, Feburary 6, 28, March 13, 27, April 17, 2009 (by phone)
Cost: $347 US for the 3 month program
To register, or for more information, please visit here or call Jennifer at (416) 996-8326/Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer Britton, PCC, CPCC
Widely known for her work in group coaching, Jennifer is also a widely recognized busienss coach. Since 2004 she has coached (and taught) a wide number of budding entrepreneurs through college and government sponsored programs. She’s also a contributing author to Starting Your Own Business in York Region: A Woman’s Guide (2006) and was part of the 2008 Succession Planning Webinar Series for Small Businesses. Throughout the 90 Day BizSuccess program, Jennifer weaves together her passions for group coaching and business development work.