Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Great Change Management Resource

Is change in the air for you at your workplace? In your business? In your life?

I've come across a great change management online resource that I wanted to share with you - whether you are a business owner, consultant, manager, staff or individual. The New Change Management Toolbox has an extensive collection of resources (online and offline) for doing work at the individual, team/organization and systems level. You can also connect with others working in the field of change management and contribute to the knowledge base.

I hope that you will check it out!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Group Coaching Essentials
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

1 comment:

Admin said...

wanna link exchange with Job-Hunt,
This blog reached 10,000 page impressions in one month and daily getting 250+ visitors
Do let me know if u wanna link exchange, Add my blog as "Job-Hunt" and then drop me a message in Cbox or as comment when u r done, i'll link to u as soon as posibble