Creating a shared vision in your team is part of the foundation of any high-performing team. What is the vision for your team?
"There is no more powerful engine driving an organization toward excellence and long-range success than an attractive, worthwhile, achievable vision for the future, widely shared."— Burt Nanus, Visionary Leadership
“To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.”
- What do we want to be known for?
- If we could not fail, what would we accomplish?
- What values underpin our work - customer service, integrity
- What are our major goals?
- In order to achieve our vision, what do we need to say no to?
- What is the core of our vision?
What's that compelling vision for your work, which will pull you through the peaks and valleys of business today?
With best wishes,