Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to the Business Toolkit Blog

Welcome to the Business Toolkit blog from Potentials Realized. This blog is for business owners and professionals looking for information and resources to move their business forward.

My name is Jennifer Britton and I am a businesss owner, and former manager. I teach business studies at the College Level, and am a business coach. I support entrepreneurs and managers in creating the organizations and businesses that they want.

In the coming weeks and months, I'll be providing you with many tools and resources to add to your own business toolkit - ranging from developing a business plan, to Human Resources issues, marketing interviewing skills - to move your business to the level you wish.

Stay tuned! There is much more to come.

Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized
www.potentialsrealized.com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

No comments: